Jul 30, 2014

Wooden Project Love


Ever since I got a table saw for my birthday I have been on a wooden project kick. I think I'm using every excuse possible to use it. I have build a built in shelf for my studio. ( I'll have pictures up when I do an update on the studio.)

We bought a house plant over the weekend to try to spruce things up in the living room. What we don't have is a plant stand.


LET'S BUILD IT!


My plant stand in progress right now (sitting next to that shelve that is waiting to be painted, shhhhh..). I've been working on it in the evenings after the kids go to bed. Right now the glue is setting.



Website Credit


 This is pretty much my inspiration. A cube. Yep.

Until it's ready, let's share the wood project love with some I found on Pinterest. Because it's like a craft hoarders dream. All the photos, none of the paperwork.


 


This is made out of one sheet of plywood. Get the plans for this Retro Shelf.
 
 
 
 
 
Or how about this Mission Style Plant Stand? 





And I love this console table for behind the couch.
 
 
 
 
 
Are you looking for something dirt easy? What about these shelves? 3 pieces and they're done!
 
 
 
Interested in seeing what other wooden things I have a crush on? Check out my Pinterest Board!  And check back in later to see my modern cube side table/plant stand.


No comments:

Post a Comment