It's about reading. And I read about making things.
During my free time during the day I read about crafting and jump from blog to blog or search with google about ideas I have. Even
I gather up all these ideas and all these projects and inevitably come up with a list of things I have to buy to make them.
Here is my current list of the week of things I think I really need:
- Bias Tape Maker (thank you Dana Made It )
- Double Needle for my sewing machine (thank you Make It & Love It )
- Die cutter -possibly a Silhouette Cameo because I really want to make some awesome stencils( thanks Hearts and Sharts )
- Stretch Thread ( thanks made by rae )
- Fabric Markers ( thanks tumbleweeds in the wind )
Each of these things represents items I need for some brilliant masterpiece!! TBD at a later date. HAHA