Jan 28, 2014

Few and Far Between

I started this blog with the best intentions. It was a way to track my life and not just the stuff everyone sees. A way for me to place things born from my own mind. The ideas, projects and events that surround me.

The truth of the matter is I'm a terrible list maker. I start making a list of everything I want to achieve, make, any idea I have that could be something great. I write it all down, look at it and then easily become overwhelmed. I decided after several attempts that this list-making thing was a bad idea. Not only did I get overwhelmed but I had bunches of tiny bits of paper everywhere. The downfall, however, is that the ideas get stuck in my head. They rattle around and fade slowly from my memory.

No more. I think I have such clever thoughts that I can't afford to lose them. This will be my pad of paper to put things. From now on. And you will just sit here and witness my insanity or self-greatness. Because truth be told, I think I am great in my own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment