Jul 13, 2011

Took a Break

Things got a little hectic for me late June and July so I inadvertently took a break from blogging. I really didn't have the brain capacity to continue to craft and handle other life events and something gave. That was crafting and blogging.

Now that things have settled down a little I will have to start crafting again. I have a pile of my daughter's leggings that need to be turned into shorts sitting on my table. Once I get my serger rethreaded it should be short work. However my serger is special. Once it comes undone it make take me 5 tries to get it to work right again. Perhaps a special song and dance is needed to obey the serger gods beforehand.

Other than that things have been going forward. I just had a nice little mini vacation without the kids or husband and it was very relaxing. I feel a bit refreshed and more patient again. My sanity needed that. I just wish I didn't have to sit at work again. There are many things I would much rather do.

No comments:

Post a Comment