Jun 14, 2011

Father's Day is Coming!!

I'm not ready. I'm not ready! I'M NOT READY!

I have no clue what to do for my precious husband yet. He's not a regular dad. Ties and golf balls as gifts do not apply. But for now I think I will delay my own panic and look into crafts me and the kids can do for him with things I have around the house.



Here are a few contenders I've found online.

Cast Catchalls
Denim MP3 Planer Holder
Nuts and Bolts Photo Frame
Ringbound Notebook
Handpoem I think I could merge a few things into this since I have some left over plaster at home. I just wonder how a 1 year old will manage plaster. HAHA

So far I haven't found the winner yet. Daddy does not work in an office and is on the road often. I don't want to make random knick knacks or things that he can't take with him or won't last. We'll see what we come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment